RCM Career Services
Does this describe your Career?
- You recently lost your job and don’t know where to begin to make a successful transition.
- There are signs that a layoff is in your future.
- You don’t know what you really want to do.
- You are worried about managing finances while in job search.
- You have years of experience, but don’t know how to leverage it.
- You think you are too old to be valued by an employer.
- You are feeling some hopelessness in the midst of this recession
If any of the statements above describes your situation, you’re in the right place. Whatever your career niche is, no matter how much education you have acquired, it is likely that your knowledge of the best job search tools and methods is limited. Why wouldn’t it be? You’re not in the business of “getting jobs.” That is not your career field; but it is ours.
Job Search Methods That Work
Use our experience, training and knowledge to create a job search plan that reduces time between jobs, eliminates wasted efforts, increases confidence and provides the direction so critical for this effort.