Online Career Assessments
One of the most life-affecting choices is your career choice. Knowing your unique characteristics and how they impact career success and satisfaction is key to making good choices.
Awareness of Abilities/Strengths, Interests/Preferences; Values/Personality provides rich data for career choice. The right fit is like wearing a comfortable pair of shoes; the wrong fit is just the opposite. You may be able to walk in the wrong size, but it will not be a fun walk.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® MBTI® Step II
The MBTI® is the most widely uses personality preference assessment currently in use. Statistically valid and reliable, it is used by corporations, government agencies, universities and the military. It provides rich data for consideration in career selection and development. Knowledge of type preferences can reduce conflict, enhance communication and increase respect for differences.
The Assessment Package includes:
- The MBTI Form Q online assessment
- 18 page interpretive report that reports your preferences in the 4-letter MBTI categories, but also reports how you are unique as it provides your rating on the facets related to each preference.
- A 1-hour individual feedback session with Rita Carey that will deepen your understanding of the report and the value it provides for building meaningful relationships and for making career choices.
Communication and Behavioral Strengths DISCstylesTM Reports
Understanding the DISC styles and your specific style is key for treating people the way they want to be treated. This knowledge results in the best personal and professional interactions and quality relationships.
DISCstyles Reports give you a winning edge for your LinkedIn Profile, Resume, Cover Letters, Portfolio, Bio and Interviews.
All DISCstyles Assessment Reports include:
- An assessment report and 1-hour consultation with Rita.
Four Available Reports:
1. DISCstyles Leadership Report
Designed for executives, managers and organizational leaders.
2. DISCstyles Personal, Social or Workplace Report
Designed for improving relationships within a select focus.
3. DISCstyles Resume and Cover Letter Report
Designed for developing career advancement marketing materials.
4. DISCstyles for Job Interview Preparation Report
Designed to identify your style of reacting and responding.